Skip navigation

Rolling shell Tin Top GTi

Back to the top

For Sale or break

SEAN1151 said

Old Timer

Marker #1404372

Hi, would you be able to sort a repair piece from the passenger side inner wing for me? I have added a pic of the area that needs a new piece welding in included a rough guide as to what part of the inner wing I would need. If you can manage this for me I would be very grateful.

Many thanks Sean
​photo repairpanel_zpsfd81988f.jpg

Hi sean im not breaking the shell yet, after much response i have been persuaded not too. my advice to you is to just weld some metal into that! its only a small section.

Birmingham

Back to the top

Jonny16V said

ia that delivered or collected? 

i guess i can do it delivered if your still interested?

Birmingham

Back to the top

c11rgd said

SEAN1151 said

Old Timer

Marker #1404372

Hi, would you be able to sort a repair piece from the passenger side inner wing for me? I have added a pic of the area that needs a new piece welding in included a rough guide as to what part of the inner wing I would need. If you can manage this for me I would be very grateful.

Many thanks Sean
​photo repairpanel_zpsfd81988f.jpg

Hi sean im not breaking the shell yet, after much response i have been persuaded not too. my advice to you is to just weld some metal into that! its only a small section.

Thanks for your reply. I think I may do as you suggest.

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
hiow you doing? i'm looking for a headliner for a non sunroof model in black and good condition. Thanks

Back to the top

bugs-gti said

Do you have the dash and what condition pics? Cheers 

i mate did you still need a dash?

Birmingham

Back to the top
Sorry I forgot to ask ,you typed its nearly new or its as new? Anyhoo, can you send me on paypal details also,when you check whats there and can you post headlining and the bar clips (I dont need the actual bars)tomorrow or saturday?Many thanks. p.m your phone no. also please

Back to the top
Do you have brake callipers, must have the pad retention springs too?

Back to the top

HadToo said

Do you have brake callipers, must have the pad retention springs too?

Hi mate I have the front calipers , brake pads and pipes, and drilled discs. Don't recall the pins. But I want £50 for the lot plus delivery. Or collection from birmingham the pics are on a kink on the first post of this thread.

Birmingham

Back to the top
sort of price you looking for the shell?

MK1 Golf 4x4 Build
MK1 Golf 4X4 | Facebook

Back to the top

Climbatize said

sort of price you looking for the shell?

£500 ono for shell as described in first post. 

Birmingham

Back to the top
I don't think they're the right callipers and I can't see the springs attached. Thanks anyway.

Back to the top
Does the car still have the engine mounts? 

Alex Butcher - V5 powered MK1!  :ocf_emoticons__borg:

Back to the top
Just to be clear the mounts or the mounting points? I have the engine mount with bush. I have a powder coated front mount 2 part with bush. And I have rear mount powder coated but no gearbox mount.

Birmingham

Back to the top
Sorry wasn't the clearest! I need the two parts either side of the engine that are actually welded to the frame of the car, prettying like this?
C:\fakepath\image.jpg

Alex Butcher - V5 powered MK1!  :ocf_emoticons__borg:

Back to the top
COMPLETE SHELL FOR SALE NOW. OFFERS ACCEPTED.

Birmingham
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.