Skip navigation

1990 mk1 Golf Clipper Cabriolet, breaking

Back to the top
Do you still have the carb for sale?

Back to the top
is the column still available? does it come with both parts? shaft and pedal box?
if so how much to send to KT65AA?
Cheers,
Darren

Back to the top
I'm looking for Kelsey-Hayes brake callipers, with pad retention springs (springs more important that the callipers).

Back to the top
Hi mate is the hood a mohair if so what condition is it in and how much 

Back to the top

lph180378 said

Hi mate is the hood a mohair if so what condition is it in and how much 

i have a blue mohair roof availlable in very good condition. No rips. removed from an 88. Still on the frame complete with inner £250

Back to the top
Sorry mate need black thanks anyway 

Back to the top
hi, do u still have the nearside upright forsale, thanks andy

Back to the top
Do you still have the shell?

If so, would you consider cutting some parts from it?

Im after a pair of front chassis legs.

Cheers

Back to the top
hi mate how much for the wiper bits sent to po95td

Back to the top

garfieldpfc said

hi mate how much for the wiper bits sent to po95td

what wiper bits do you need?

Back to the top

supadunc said

Do you still have the shell?

If so, would you consider cutting some parts from it?

Im after a pair of front chassis legs.

Cheers

shell is gone sorry

Back to the top

sheeno15 said

hi, do u still have the nearside upright forsale, thanks andy

give me a call on 07725928968 to discuss

Back to the top
sorry for long wait. i'm not online as often as i would like to be. give me a ring on 07725928968 and i can help you out with some of your list. thank you Paul

Back to the top
hi, im after underlay for a 89 cabrio gti, do you still have one and where are you? im in rochdale

Back to the top

esSEXY said

After months of trying to convince myself that it didn’t have to come to this I have finally accepted that I no longer have the time to see this project through to completion and there is now the likelihood of moving to a place that won’t have the space to properly store the project. Because of this I am now motivated to pass on all the more interesting parts I have acquired over the years, but this will be a limited time only offer as any large parts remaining before I move will have to be scrapped.

The project was meant to be an overall refresh and engine transplant, as the car was solid but somewhat unreliable. Here’s the car in its ‘prime’

For all but the smallest of items priority will be given to anyone willing to collect parts. I have tried to group similar items together, but please ask if there is anything specific you are looking for.

Body
1990 mk1 golf cabriolet shell. VIN and V5 available; new genuine VW front panel recently fitted (as it was deemed to be easier than fixing numerous small dents and ripples), very solid in all the usual problem areas, but the engine bay was in the process of being smoothed. The following parts are currently fitted, but could be sold separately if there is enough demand.
Electric power roof
Doors
Boot hatch
Glass
£75

Clipper kit and front wings. Complete but would benefit from a respray, the only notable damage is to the rear inner arch plastic liner which was cut where it should join to the side skirts, see picture, I suppose it could be repaired but it always functioned and looked fine when fitted to the car. Should have all clips etc. £40 SOLD

Bumper bars. Professionally powder coated in black with slight metallic finish. £25 SOLD

Engine Bay
20VT engine and gearbox mounts, brought from VWCaddy.com, sold as set including the original front and rear mounts. Professionally powder coated in black with slight metallic finish. Comes with new genuine VW rubber inserts and bug pack poly bushes. £100 SOLD

Big block engine mount and 5 speed gearbox mount. Original big block engine mount and 5 speed gearbox mount with original inserts in good condition. £20

Weber carb. Comes mounted on inlet manifold, was tuned after it was installed and gave great performance and economy, I also have a cold air manifold, not pictured, it’s not the prettiest part but functions very well. £50

Wheels
Space saver spare wheel, plenty of tread on tyre. £10

BBS RJ wheels. 4x100 6.5jx15 ET33 with centre caps. I believe these originally came off a Corrado G60. Fitted with 195/50/15 Falken ZE512 tyres with plenty of life left on all of them. £150 SOLD

Brakes/Suspension/Steering
Vauxhall front brake calipers with 256mm Brembo disks, plenty of life left in the pads and disks, but would need a skim to remove surface rust. Comes with original Vauxhall hoses and custom stainless steel tophat bushes to allow direct installation. £30 SOLD

Rear beam. Professionally powder coated in black with slight metallic top coat, modified to use ‘P’ clips to secure brake lines. Bug Pack poly bushes included and installed. £50 SOLD

Mk2 golf rear disk conversion stub axles, disks and calipers (brought as reconditioned items shortly before the car was taken off the road).  The pads and disks where performance items, but can’t recall what brand. £30 SOLD

Original front uprights for 100mm driveshafts including hubs. Will require new wheel bearings. £50

100mm drive shafts. Professionally powder coated in black with slight metallic top coat, will supply with original CV joints which have been cleaned and re-greased, but the boots have been misplaced. £50

Front ARB, includes all mounting brackets and BugPack poly bushes for control arm. £25 SOLD

Rear ARB, includes mounting brackets and BugPack poly bushes for stock ARB, but will require new clamp and outer bushes £25 SOLD

Steering rack. The housing was smoothed by removing the gearbox linkage mounts, perfect if converting to 02J gearbox, then cleaned and painted, before being rebuilt with 2 adjustable Lemforder track rods, new track rod ends and new genuine VW boots. Supplied with mounting brackets and BugPack poly bushes. £25

Steering column and pedal box. £10

Misc
Wiper linkage and arms. The linkage has been stripped, cleaned and re-greased. The wiper motor was changed to a modern Polo item which greatly increased the ability to keep the screen clear. The arms are in good condition, but the finish has started to peel. £10

Fuel tank with lift pump and sender £10
Rotisserie £20
Badgeless grill £10
Rear lights £10

Back to the top
HI HAVE YOU THE COVER THAT FITS THE HYDRAULIC PUMP AND BOOT CARPET IF SO HOW MUCH TO POST CHEERS DAVE

Back to the top

PICKLE said

HI HAVE YOU THE COVER THAT FITS THE HYDRAULIC PUMP AND BOOT CARPET IF SO HOW MUCH TO POST CHEERS DAVE

HI ME AGAIN WHAT IS A Rotisserie!!

Back to the top
Hi

Do you still have the following parts for sale?

Front head lights, front bumper indicators, side indicators, and rear lights, front number plate surround, do you also have the convertible cover, and in which colour?

thanks

juan

Back to the top

Juan Payne said

Hi

Front head lights, front bumper indicators, side indicators, and rear lights, front number plate surround, do you also have the convertible cover, and in which colour?

thanks

juan

Juan Payne said

Hi

thanks

juan
 I have front and rear lights and poss number plate surrounde for clipper bumper 07725928968

Back to the top
Hi there I will take the wiper assembly if you still have it if you could work out a price posted to  enfield north london. Many thanks martin.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.