Skip navigation

1990 mk1 Golf Clipper Cabriolet, breaking

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

hi, are you still selling bits from the cabby? If you are could I buy it, including the front cross member.
I have a cross member of not
Many thanks Sean

Back to the top
I have a cross member if not www.golfbitz.biz

Back to the top

golfbitz said

I have a cross member if not www.golfbitz.biz

Hi, I am searching for a front panel including cross - member. Must be genuine vw, not a pattern part and be in good condition.if you can help that would be great
Thanks sean

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
I missed a sentence somehow. I am searching for a front panel including cross member. Can you help? Thanks sean

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Hello, Wondered if you had the roof for sale?

Might be interested in some of the wishbone set up and the rear beam and brakes?

Let me know what you have left… only in Wigan so collection from Preston isn't a problem.

Cheers,

Andy

Back to the top
Andy, many of the brake and suspension bits are still here, ill send you my mobile number.

Sean, the replacement front panel was a genuine VW part but I dont have the time to start cutting the chassis, and would rather sell the entire chassis cheaply than spend it splitting it into smaller parts.

Sorry I think I have any of the other smaller parts.

Colin

Back to the top
I have just cut one off today 07557914692

Back to the top
I also have a rear beam and brakes still connected 07557914692

Back to the top
Hi mate, any chance you have front and rear suspension setup? I need the full setup really so they can be put straight on! Don't want to be buying bumpstops and the spring caps seperate' etc etc thanks

New to Golfs - All Help Appreciated!

Back to the top
Hi,
do you have the B-pillar rubber seals (both sides)? If so, how much to post to London?

cheers
Lee

1986 GTI Cabriolet ("dambuster")

2000 Mk4 Cabriolet Avantgarde (bought for the mrs)

2001 Zafira 1.8

Back to the top
hi colin can you PM me your number please?

Back to the top
Are the 20vT mounts still for sale?

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
Hi, apologies to anyone who has been waiting for a reply but house hunting has been keeping me busy.

All items listed, except wheels, are still available but please be aware that for the majority of items I will not be able to arrange delivery. Items available for collection from PR2 postcode.

Colin

Back to the top
Hi Colin,

Is the carb still available mate? 

Back to the top
Ive sent you a pm mate with a long shopping list….let me know if we can do a deal

Thanks

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
Updated first post.

Everything must go!

Back to the top

esSEXY said

Updated first post.

Everything must go!

Would you do the webber for 40 inc postage?

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
is the roof still available ? and how much are you wanting for it ?
cheers
Dave

Back to the top
is the roof still available ? what condition is the frame in especially the side cable front anchors ? and you say its electric what year car was the roof from ?
cheers
Dave

Back to the top
Body, weber carb, 100mm driveshafts and hubs are still available, and all now have their own threads I other parts of the forums.

I believe the hood frame is in good condition, but needs new fabric covering and I now dont have any time to take any parts off the body so will only be sold complete with chassis, or all will have to be scrapped.  :sinner:

If anyone has any further questions please contact me through their individual sale threads.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.