Skip navigation

need a part just ask trying to have a huge clear out lets get me married

Back to the top
i want to buy the missus a wedding ring that and the unit is nearly full so if you need a part well worth asking at the moment
from panels,to switches ,engines gti&carb  ,i have tons of it whats left from breaking 20 mk1 golfs most of it is cab parts as the tintop stuff sells quickly i dont have any roofs but all the bits to them!look in my other posts as started listing them or just ask on this post will make a donation to the club but the rest if for engagement ring
any way ask a way 

Back to the top
Hello, I am looking for a tintop Parcel shelf and a set of clocks (speedo, etc) for a GTi.
Thanks

Back to the top

hibbs said

i want to buy the missus a wedding ring that and the unit is nearly full so if you need a part well worth asking at the moment
from panels,to switches ,engines gti&carb  ,i have tons of it whats left from breaking 20 mk1 golfs most of it is cab parts as the tintop stuff sells quickly i dont have any roofs but all the bits to them!look in my other posts as started listing them or just ask on this post will make a donation to the club but the rest if for engagement ring
any way ask a way 

Don't suppose there is a steering rack bottom gaiter/shroud in amongst your `bit's` please?
It won't be allowed to catch fire (saddest thing I've seen in ages!) have titanium shield waiting!

2 tintops.
3 cabbies, 1 with G60 power, just for fun.
Volvo T5, just for fun.
3.1Ltr V6 Dutton Leggera, just for fun.
Renault 5 GT Turbo, just a money pit!
Several boring cars, just no fun!

Back to the top

smudge18 said

Hello, I am looking for a tintop Parcel shelf and a set of clocks (speedo, etc) for a GTi.
Thanks
Sorry pal they sold straight away 

Back to the top

PeteB said

hibbs said

any way ask a way 

Don't suppose there is a steering rack bottom gaiter/shroud in amongst your `bit's` please?
It won't be allowed to catch fire (saddest thing I've seen in ages!) have titanium shield waiting!
Hi yes pal 30 posted 

Back to the top
I know you said main cabby stuff but fo you have a tintop tailgate?

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

I know you said main cabby stuff but fo you have a tintop tailgate?

Sorry pal it's mainly cab panels I have there one for sale in the panel section on here 

Back to the top

hibbs said

PeteB said

hibbs said

any way ask a way 

Hi yes pal 30 posted 

Happy with that if it's in good usable condition.
Please pm (whatever it's called now!) me your e-mail address assuming paypal is good enough.
How the hell do I get rid of these bloody `quotes` above???

2 tintops.
3 cabbies, 1 with G60 power, just for fun.
Volvo T5, just for fun.
3.1Ltr V6 Dutton Leggera, just for fun.
Renault 5 GT Turbo, just a money pit!
Several boring cars, just no fun!

Back to the top
Not sure if you have dug out the suspension parts yet? Just making sure i havent missed any emails? Also if you have one an off side wing mirror?

Back to the top
working isv?

Back to the top
Do you have any flag mirrors?? 

1987 Caddy 1.6Turbo Diesel-GTD :D
Instagram:  Cavscp

Back to the top
If my loom doesnt arrive by the weekend I shall be looking for another do you have an engine loom for a gti cabby????

Back to the top
And a set of vdo gauges???? Maybe

Back to the top
Do you have the 'A Pillar Gutter' trim fo the passenger side?

Needs to be in very good nick, not faded and no cracks.

Might take a pair if the price is right!  :thumbs:

Also Mud Flaps for a big bumper model, again in very good nick. With VW logo in white but I know I'm pushing my luck.  :lol:

Would take a front pair or a set of four would be even better.  :)

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top

golfcabrio said

Do you have the 'A Pillar Gutter' trim fo the passenger side?

Needs to be in very good nick, not faded and no cracks.

Might take a pair if the price is right!  :thumbs:

Also Mud Flaps for a big bumper model, again in very good nick. With VW logo in white but I know I'm pushing my luck.  :lol:

Would take a front pair or a set of four would be even better.  :)

in the 25 cars i have broke never seen a set of them mudflaps !!!a pilliar trims are not the best sorry

Back to the top
idle valve?

Back to the top
I'm looking for the squirter water bottle reservoir for a Rivage mate. Dont need the motor/pump just the white-ish plastic bottle. Part number 321955453E. Cheers.

Back to the top
Hi I need the plug and loom for the alternator to the starter, 83 gti
Cheers

Back to the top
hi have you got a headlight switch at all? and how much for it posted? Cheers

'83 1.3 Golf Driver GT - Project thread
Instagram - matt.semp

Back to the top
I need an inner anti roll bar mount and the little clamp that goes with it too.  I only need one of each, how much posted?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.