Skip navigation

Christmas Curry 2015 !!! CANCELLED

Back to the top
Hi,
I was talking with Ansar the other night about a Midlands Christmas curry night :-)

Where better to have a curry than in the balti capital that is Birmingham.
The curry will be in Moseley, Birmingham at 7:30pm on Saturday 5th December at the Tipu Sultan.

Everyone is welcome from any region - this is a "multi- Midlands meet" !!!

This is the curry house and menu.
Tipu Sultan | Majestic Dining, Birmingham

We have booked a table for 20 to start with, so if you want to come reply to this thread. If we go over that number we will ask for more :-)

Going:
Ansar and Ali
Ade and Sharon
Richard and Ann
Bert
Dan
Sean
Ben, Hazel + 2
artek_bartek
Faisal ??
Unity Neil and Rachel

749 views (435 Kb)

Last edit: by ans4r

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Put me and Ann down.  Only problem is Ann is working that weekend, never had to work Saturday evenings for months so hopefully okay but would only be 100% certain just a couple of days before.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

Christmas Curry 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

@mits @pojy

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Me and Elv up for thisâ~º

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

Put down Bert n Daz

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

Put down Bert n Daz
With number 1, 2 or 3 ?

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Lol alone......

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

Waiting to hear from billy, Gammy, Sean and Ben/hazel

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

Lol alone……
Heart - Alone - YouTube

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Put down Sean, and Ben/Hazel and 2 kids

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Disaster, just found out got a family do on so can't make it :'(

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Wish the heck I could come as its been about four years since I last had a decent curry!  :$  :(

Couldn't even make it over even if I wanted to as I'm still working in Belgrade that day.  :dry:

Anyhow, hope you all have a great time!  :) :thumbs:  

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
And me  ;) and my son  :)

Last edit: by artek_bartek

Back to the top

Just seen this

Ansaar your tag didn't work?

Are people bringing their mk1s?

I'll confirm shortly…

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top

P0jy said

Just seen this

Ansaar your tag didn't work?

Are people bringing their mk1s?

I'll confirm shortly…

tag should of been P0jy not pojy

You can come in what ever car you want mate - if the weather is fine and they have not salted, I might bring mine out otherwise it will be the daily.

The more the merrier !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
1100_TinTop A_d_a_m Aaron75 ady essam ajstokes24 ak1278 al roper AlecM alexHxC AnandB andyamf andyferg5 andytat666 ans4r arf333 arnoldlog artek_bartek Ashley White astraman18 B18OLL Badhan Banjaxed Bardef @beany1234 Benchdollar benrace Bert bgcoolbeanz BJVW Bluenoseluke Bobby87 @bobreoc Boddaz bones65 bouchay Brandz brasso69 bredndeb brumy ian Buddybug71   bugs-gti Burbo bustergonad c11rgd CabrioAnna Carl Jones Charlie16 chink Choc chortle Chris Rowland CraigSherriff CrazyDave daboss Dainish DangerousDave69 darren.bridges Dave Yates daz1971 dazza1607 deeikon dek dgti dik-van-dub dmr28 Doddy666 doddygti dom-shopnshine Dotty86 dub1gti Dublove Edgey72 edubzdouble ELL 1.8 Turbo   ellis_87 Exeo fabznlala FayeC Flan fonzooorooo friedhaloumick fuus g40john GAMMYGOLFGTI Gaz2156 GHIA Ginner golf_gx_1983 GolyTheGolf goodwin1984 goose8 GoreySnr gti george mk 1 GTI_Jim gurdy guz harryb Harvey Wyatt Has23 hazzacambridge HeHelios Heliosblue Herbie's thing HisBoss Hollis Hornesonfire Ianaa Itspieman jaaquo jam259 Jane Marston jaycab jellybelly Jetcolour @jgray jimmyb JoeHayes JohnRobertvh Jonny16V josh egg joshmee91 jossgoodhew jumbojack77 Just-in79 @kaylee81218 Kedge Kestrel92 L33DUB lawce70 Leapowell Lee Aubrey leealdridge LeonEveritt lewis_86 Liamao lol-lol-lol-lmao lukeydub lynchigh m00 Manunited88   marshy Mathers Matt Matt Burrows @Matt_G40 mattbibby MaxVW mazza411 mdbimages Michelle-Joyce Micmike2 MikeBott93 MissMk1 Mits530 mjfreeds mjhewitt Mk1 Strook mk1ad mk1aj mk1ali mk1cabnel Mk1Golfie mk1ready2race mr-potato-head82 MrGallon MrsCabrio Nickbill7 nicknjh26 nortonchase notrod Ollie_d Omar73 os51egb P0jy Parker79 Peachy85 Peggla peterg60 Philcatterall philpheasant PICKLE popeye83 punjabiDUBS r18ych Rabbit82 ranab52 Red-or-Dead RichardHall richjc4 richw rickmark1 ridders RJMK1 roo_hill russt ryanu5107 scottt scotty b scottyr1 Sean Vella shakiestephens shane9468 Simcity47 Simon Hancock Simonc37 Simple2107 sirocksdude sitemplar slack515 sleath slowandlow Smig1003 smit smoota22   snoopin soft84 Spilz SteB Stelaumk1 stonegolf Stroggie sturen supadunc Swerve ten_pence timbar1979 timmy1976 TimN tinman1uk TrialsRider Unityneil vwbug @VwChlo_ walejase walsallboy Waterworx wez_89 whosayn wideboy Willt987 Woollen wozvdub X Yomp zuluray das_auto lucky65strike Jujenkai DubSingh gorby Danjjardim lewmk1 Zozeei golfhut211

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
That was a big tagging session

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

That was a big tagging session

Cut, paste and substitution on a text editor :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Was that everyone in the club or just the region?

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

Was that everyone in the club or just the region?

Just the Midlands and surrounding regions

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

There are too many online users to list.