Skip navigation

Ello

Back to the top
Hi all, I'm Kerry from Peterborough. I've had a few MK1's that I regret selling but this is my current Golf and I'm definitely keeping this one.

9.jpg

Back to the top
Welcome, looks a tidy car, are you planning to do much to it or is it pretty sorted apart from no interior?

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Thanks. It has an MOT booked Friday, I've been fitting its original interior this week, fingers crossed it'll be on road after 2 years of waiting in the project queue.

I am just missing some Pirelli P600 tyres or a set of P-Slots ready to go. 

Back to the top
Welcome Redrocco! Nice looking mk1. I'm just up the road from you in Stamford, in Peterborough quite a bit too.

Check my signature link, my unit is in Barnack if you need anything or just pop in for a cuppa and mk1 Golf chat! Lol

Cheeers
Andy

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Hi, thanks.

I know where to go for a test drive then, I do love driving the back roads to Stamford.

My Golf has been in bits, in boxes for 2 years, I'm missing loads of bits and bobs. I'll have to compile a list. 

Back to the top
Nice looking car welcome

Back to the top

Redrocco said

Hi, thanks.

I know where to go for a test drive then, I do love driving the back roads to Stamford.

My Golf has been in bits, in boxes for 2 years, I'm missing loads of bits and bobs. I'll have to compile a list. 

No problem Kerry, just shout if I can help at all ;)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Hi Kerry, welcome along to the forum.  :)  

Smudger
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.