Skip navigation

Never lost the bug, but it needs scratching again!

Back to the top
Hi All,

I used to be an active member of the campaign register when Drew set it up all the years ago.

My MK1 campaign was put into storage about 10 years ago to stop it getting too tatty as I was using it every day and funds were low.

Time has passed and I still have the Mk1 in storage and hope to get it back on the road again after some TLC in the near future!

However, in the meantime I fancy another one to run around in as I miss it and the fun I have driving them!

I am going to be on the hunt for a Helios Blue Campaign, so if anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know!

Cheers

Scott

Back to the top
Hi Scott, welcome back!

Banner

Back to the top
srgalpin

Welcome Scott!! I was on the Campaign Register back in the day too! Did you have the same user name as this one?

Ref the Helios Campaign, I guess if it's a run around whilst you get yours back on the road, this wont be of interest, but we are selling on behalf of a club member, Neil, his immaculate, restored Helios Blue Campaign.

http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=classifieds%2Fcars-for-sale_2%2Funtitled_36

There's more pics too if you follow the link in my signature.

Either way, enjoy your time here Scott and keep us updated on you bringing yours back to life!!

Cheers
Andy

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Hi Andy,

I'm pretty sure I had the same username, but it has been so long now I can't fully remember!

I had seen that Helios Blue one on the sale boards, but as you nailed it on the head, it is a bit out of my budget and not really an every other day runner to be ruined!

I'll keep looking and I am sure something will turn up at some point!

Cheers

Scott
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.