Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014 - Saturday Meet Point on PAGE 5 !

Back to the top

6th - 8th June 2014 - I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OF ATTENDANCE

Hi Guys

Well it has come round to that time of the year again, I need to get names down for
BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014 - 6th - 8th June

To celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the MK1 Golf I would love to have 40 cars lined up on the Saturday and if Sunday as well that would be great.

They are only inviting a limited amount of clubs to display this year and will be awarding a trophy for best club stand, and we are currently the holder of BEST CLUB STAND 2013 so lets do our best to win again! We have been invited by the organisers.

This year I am in conversations with the organisers about helping them improve the show and shine on the Sunday as 2013 was not as good as 2012 in most people's opinion. They have also taken some of my suggestions on board, such as cording off an area around the perimeter of the main show filed to allow cars in and out through they days so that there is no problem with getting cars on that turn up late due to levels of people walking around.

This year to help them with logistics they would like to get as many tickets purchased up front, and if we get 25 purchased up front they will give our club a free portaloo, which I think everyone would agree was money well split between everyone last year. I am happy to collect money via paypal early May and book up tickets for everyone that is happy to pre book.

***** TO CONFIRM I WILL SEND MESSAGE AROUND ALL WHO PUT THIER NAME DOWN EARLY MAY, TAKE PAYMENT AND SEND IN APPLICATION FOR TICKETS (as deadline is 22nd May) ********, however if you prefer you can pay directly yourself but make sure you put the MK1 Golf Owner Club on form/payment so they can track total number

This show in my opinion is a great show, it has got better and better year on year, and outside of the AGM and Malvern is one of my favourites . Also thanks to you guys, the number representing the club have got better and better each year and months after last year I have people commenting on how great the 2013 MK1 golf stand looked, so THANK YOU for that.

So here is the link to the BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014 website, TICKET PRICES CAN BE SEEN HERE - http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/

This is what the organisers have asked

"To satisfy our Risk Assessment and Traffic Management Plan we need to know how many vehicles to expect in the trade arena. This will also ensure we mark out the right amount of space for your club.  We are therefore asking that your members purchase at least one adult ticket per vehicle in advance.  Passengers can pay on arrival but to speed up entry, it would be helpful if all tickets were purchased in advance. Please ask your members to make a note on the online booking facility (booking fee payable) or attached postal booking form (no booking fee) the registration number of the vehicle the tickets purchased apply to. "

SO NAMES DOWN PLEASE

To give you and idea of what to expect from the show and our stand please see these

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2010

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2011

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2013

Last edit: by richyhill

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Can people post up please if they are Fri & Sat camping, Sat camping or Sat or Sun day visitors only, Thanks

**Please also advise if you are happy to PRE BOOK so I know who to contact for payment early MAY then I will send a form in for booking for the whole club for people who have paid**

In General some come down on the Friday night and make two nights of it,  the majority come down early Saturday, meet at meeting point early on the Sat morning up the road from showground, camp sat night and go back Sunday.

NAMES DOWN PLEASE :]

1)richyhill - Sat & Sunday Day / Sat night camping - pre book PAID x 1 ticket
2)Arf333 -  Sat & Sunday Day / Sat night camping - pre book PAID x 2 tickets
3)GHIA - Fri,Sat & Sunday / Fri & Sat camping PAID x 2 tickets & 1 child ticket
4)Ginner -
5)Fathammer - Saturday Day Visitor Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
6)dexterwallace - Sat & Sunday Day / Sat night camping
7)golf-bitz - PAID x 1 ticket
8)Dainish - Sat & Sunday Day , Camp Sat Night - pre book
9)N11kgh - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
10)pOjy - Sunday Day Visitor - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
11)sonixboom -  Sat & Sunday Day / Sat night camping - pre book
12)bawbag - Sat & Sunday Day / Sat night camping - pre book
13)pearcestu - Sat & Sunday Day / Sat night camping - PAID x 1 ticket
14)joe90K (car 1) - Sat & Sunday day / Sat night camping
15)joe90K (car 2) - Sat & Sunday day / sat night camping
16)Ans4r - Sat & Sunday Day - Sat night camping
17)Maxcosmos - Sat or Sun Day Visitor - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
18)mattgee-;Sat & Sunday Day - Sat night camping
19)Sparkstu - sat & sunday - sat night camping - pre book
20)Niknaks - sat & sunday - sat night camping - pre book
21)Fez1 - Sunday Day Visitor - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
22)Daz1971 - Sat & Sun day / Sat nigh camping
23)Gasco - Sat Day - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
24)Matt Palin - Sat & Sunday / Sat night camping - Pre Book
25)B18 DUB - Sunday Day - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
26) Simon Green - Sat day visitor - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
27)unityjon - TBC
28)Gary Vincent - Sat or Sunday day visitor - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
29)Mits350 -TBC - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
30)added twice…. my bad
31)Sam (Deer) Rivage - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
32)coyote - Sat Day Visitor - Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
33)regtheboy - Sat Day Visitor -  Pay on gate on day then head to stand :-)
34)Kerbside-Timbo - Saturday Day Visitor
35)TheDoctor - Saturday Day Visitor
36)Lowfly11 - Saturday Day Visitor

Last edit: by arf333

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Meeeeee pls.  :thumbs: I'm quite happy to prebook as well but like last year we will camp fri and sat.

Back to the top
Put me down gashead

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Rich, put me down please, don't want to miss this one

Back to the top
put me down please

what is it i have to send you once i bought the tickets?

cheers

Back to the top
me and our Em's will be there. Also on the auto jumble

Back to the top
Meeeee please :D

Back to the top
names are coming faster than i can add them to the list lol!!

dexter; to get free porta loo we need 25 pre booked tickets, so i think the idea is send richyhill money for ticket then he can do a group buy once he has 25 payments? i think :)

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Can I come just for the Sunday?

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top
Yep :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

richyhill said

Yep :-)

See u there in that case…

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top
DEFFO want to be involved guys so pleassssse put me down for this one!!!!!!

Back to the top
Sat and Sun (camping Sat) and happy to pre-book also

Back to the top

Fathammer said

Rich, put me down please, don't want to miss this one

Sunday - day visitor please

Back to the top
Sat and Sun (camping Sat) and happy to pre-book also

Back to the top
Me too, Sat & Sun camping Sat night.

Must make more noise than last year though!!

Back to the top

pearcestu said

Me too, Sat & Sun camping Sat night.

Must make more noise than last year though!!

Hahahaha more noise? 

Back to the top

arf333 said

names are coming faster than i can add them to the list lol!!

dexter; to get free porta loo we need 25 pre booked tickets, so i think the idea is send richyhill money for ticket then he can do a group buy once he has 25 payments? i think :)

Scott

also think ill just be saturday and sunday day visitor as i live in bristol

Back to the top
dexterwallance - I live in Bristol 5 mins from Site, but the Saturday night is a great laugh, well worth camping if you have a tent (or sleep in car)  

Then you can get on the ice cold beer on the Sat day as well, we have some huge buckets with ice in on the stand so no ones drinks get warm

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.