Skip navigation

Blue cabby F695 RHV

Back to the top

Spotted on Kings Road Bradford

Seen this car twice now on the top of my street. It was about 5pm today. Sorry no pic.

Back to the top
This is mine. Is yours the white cabby? 

Back to the top
Yes mate. Mine is the white one! Where have you seen mine? I have seen you twice now coming up to the Kings Road and Bolton Lane Junction. It was at the same time as well. BTW are you any good at mechanical work? I was ripped off by Lynn Motors in Bradford. I need the Carb looking at and also need my electric roof wiring up as the guy I bought it from didn't finish it off. Also need some Console Gauges connecting.
I see another cab like yours always parked outside Lister Park near the side gates on a Saturday as I go running there

Back to the top
If I see you again, I will be driving a red Passat Reg ending RGA. It has loads of VW Festival stickers in the rear windows!

Back to the top

jazman said

Yes mate. Mine is the white one!

Is this the White and red Gti cabby, regards your carb aswell ive a old dude from leeds come out and tune mine for £50, seems a nice genuine guy if u want me to dig his number out.

Back to the top
Thanks Chris, if you can give me that number please. My cabby is just white with a black mohair roof

Back to the top
I saw you near sonic electrical Thursday or Friday and it was parked up opposite where fields packaging used to be on Saturday. I had my carb set by calverts on Dudley hill rd ,bd2 highly recommend

Back to the top
David Barker (AMIMI) home tune motoring service 07770280340, he come out on a Sunday and corrected my timing and sorted out the pooberg on mine, ive done 800mile perfectly since.

I never realised their was so many mk1's in Bradford.

Back to the top
Cheers Chris!
Ian, that cant have been me at Sonic as my car is not taxed and has been in Sorn since Dec 14!

Back to the top
Strange I've seen it a cpl of times now. It's a nice looking car. 

Back to the top
How much did Calverts charge you Ian?

Back to the top
Is Calverts a Citroen place?

Back to the top

jazman said

How much did Calverts charge you Ian?

Sorry for late Reply it cost me £50 for carb set and throttle cable setting. 

Back to the top

jazman said

Is Calverts a Citroen place?

He is but he knows his classics too. 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.