Skip navigation

***1982 GTI Parts Wanted Urgently ***

Back to the top
Hi, I need some bits for my 1982 MK1 Golf GTI.

Driver seat or the bolster on the back section as you get in and out so I can repair my existing one.
Speedo drive bolt that holds it down on the gearbox

Can you help please?

Last edit: by Tabbi

Back to the top
Can anyone help please or am i going to have to go down the route of copy panels??

If so are they any good as from my experience with E30's they are a PITA.

Back to the top
I have a good cabrio front panel

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
It is black, I am 99.9% sure they are all the same (including caddy)

Where in the UK are you?

Matt

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
I need a sunroof panel urgently.

Anyone…please..??

Back to the top
the roof or just the lid?

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
The sunroof panel. Its the lid cover if that makes. Sorry... Not sure im making myself clear...

Back to the top
same as a mk2 if you are struggling.

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
Thanks Volkswarren, ive found one.

Just need the bolt that holds down the speedo and a drivers seat. Anyone know what size it is??

Back to the top
Got everything. Thanks guys.

Is there a step by step guide on here on how to strip and rebuild a seat??
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.