Mot expiry Date:31/05/16
Taxed or sorn:

Description: Car has had bare metal respray in reflex silver
Roof skin replaced
Both doors replaced
Bonnet replaced 2.0l 16v abf converson(running on kkjet
Engine/gearbox/Intake manifold and auxilarys painted in gloss black

Engine bay wiring hidden by crazy quiffs
Engine bay smoothed  superspint ss manifold with custom ss manifold back custom airbox made out of ss and painted in gloss black All braided fuel lines
All braided break lines( hidden inside car to tidy up underneath)
custom carbon fibre scuttle tray full length cover top fill rad with slimline fan and custom made brakcets battery relocated to boot 02j gearbox with hydro clutch conversion by just caddys ap adjustable damping coilovers powdercoated rear beam with all polybushed all underneath baremetald and sprayed with epoxy resin and then sprayed in reflex silver to match car
Fuel tank refurbished and painted in gloss black
Fuel filler neck replaced n painted
All window seals replaced for new audi a 8 winter wheels the clocks have 123000 on the clock but that is irrelivent to engine as its a diferent engine all parts on engine are new i.e cambelt etc I have literally been over everything on the car and tried to sort it out, I.e I've even recovered the covers behind the door cards etc etc

the engine bay needs a clean as I didn't have enough time to clean it but u get the idea

Also this car has had a lot done to it but it isn't a show condition car, so if you turn up expecting it to be immaculate the dnt, having said that it has bee done to a very high standard and that that this at the moment is my daily

there are two bad points that are shown on the last 2 photos where rust has appeared

Viewing welcome :)
anymore questions mate let me know  :) 

THIS IS NOW SOLD

COULD AN ADMIN PLEASE REMOVE THIS ADVER PLS

THANKS

Last edit: by chipster2407

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.