Skip navigation

2017 CALENDAR IMAGES REQUIRED!

Back to the top
Yes it's that time of year again already!

Following continued success of the MK1OC Calendar it is now that time of year to get the ball rolling for next years 2017 issue.

once again, the MK1 Golf Owners Club is giving you the chance to get one of your very own favourite MK1 pictures published in next years calendar for the world to see and if that wasn't a big enough incentive, the contributor of any main images used will receive a complimentary copy of said calendar.

If you have any good quality,  Mk1 golf related images and you have permission to use them, then please email them along with your forum name to:

calendar2017 vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

All images must be supplied in hi resolution (300dpi) for print.

Any pictures sent with photographer's water marks on will not be used as they must be your own original images.

Please note that only images that are MK1 Golf related will be considered.

Good Luck!

Back to the top
Hi mate. Saw you at the Elsecar at the races in Doncaster earlier this year in the Mk1 Golf all generations lineup. I took some pics but not sure which one I should send. Can I submit more than one ?
Jaz

Back to the top
How about this one found on goggle
Sad story image.jpeg

Back to the top
Hi yomp just been on site and seen the images for 2017 calender looks great. Just wanted to know if i qualify for a calender as my mk1 cab made the calender on may all be it one of small pics at bottom of page if not could you please let me know as i would like to purchase one asap cheers bud
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.